So with the wisdom that comes from 20 years of life, and a wandering mind while cleaning an entire house I came up with a new quote:
"Life's not about pursuing your dreams, It's about choosing the right one."
I consulted professor Google to see if I had just heard that somewhere, but it turns out that the quote is completely original, and I'm quite fond of it actually.
I think that this quote would be great next to a picture of a wedding day, a picture of a first child, or a family reunion... I hope my thinking that doesn't effect my masculinity.
Anyway I think that it is important to chase our dreams in this life, but we have so many that it would be impossible to achieve everyone of them, I think we all need to decide whats really important in life. While I was thinking about all of the goals and personal aspirations I have, the most important is really family! Don't get me wrong I really want to become an author, but when it comes to family that dream is going to have to take the back seat.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow... I keep getting these random emails telling me to read your blog.
I fully agree with you on your quote. Your amazing, and no having those ideas does not harm your masculinity.
Thanks for the reminder Brother, about what is really important!
Post a Comment