Saturday, June 13, 2009

What has been filling my time




My parents just bought a new entertainment center for the new TV and they had to get rid of the old computer desk. So I "offered" to Put it in my room, now many of you will see these pictures and realize that this is a dream come true for me. I have a lot of Electronic stuff and its really nice to be able to hide all of those wires, Rather than reminding me of my high school days it looks very professional.

In other news I found a old computer in the basement and decided to fix it up, it was a long and frustrating experience by all accounts, but I actually really enjoyed it, I think that kind of stuff is becoming my hobby. Next I want to build Linux based server, just to see if I can get it too work. (DI sells old computers for 25 bucks I bet I can find a suitable one there.)

I have made a breakthrough on the magic system for Kadence Effect. I had been trying to come up with a complex system of rules that the characters would have to follow, and I may come back to that
later. But for now the major limitation for the characters and there magic is that they know nothing about it or more importantly how to control it. Now there may be some complex system behind it all, but it's not important yet. that may seem like a small thing to most of you but it was an important decision for me.

Now I'm off to study the Xubuntu build of Linux and its viability as a server operating system.

0 comments:

Post a Comment