Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shameless advertisement and some news


This is a new book from the author I told you about last week, he asked everyone that goes to his web page to post it on their blog so there you go. it went on sale today but I tricked the local Borders to give it to me last friday!

Here's some Kadence Effect news, Today I worked extensively on the magic system, I'm having a hard time coming up with rules for it. I think that if you give somebody an all powerful ability the story ends, My characters are special but they have to follow the rules like everybody else.

Another thing that I've been working on is giving all of my character's quirks to seem more real, and I don't mean over the top quirks but things that make them unique, the entire process has been really fun and I am excited to see how these characters will work through the plot I've given them.

1 comments:

Jen@Because I can said...

Cool brother! Love ya!

Post a Comment